Are you looking for breastfeeding help?
Are you having issues with sore nipples?
Do you need help with your latch?
Do you have concerns about your baby’s weight gain or your milk supply?
Diane Erdmann, RN BSN IBCLC has 40 years of experience working with breastfeeding families as an OB nurse and has been a Board Certified Lactation Consultant for 25 years. She is here to help you with any breastfeeding concerns or issues and is with you every step of the way to make breastfeeding an enjoyable, comfortable experience for you and your baby.
We are an all-inclusive breastfeeding center here to offer you:
- One-on-one lactation consultations as early as the day you call
- Insurance billing for consultations and breastpumps
- Unique assistance for premature infants
- Hospital-grade breastpump and baby scale rentals
- A full selection of nursing bras, breastpump supplies and breastfeeding accessories
- Personalized advice and free demos of products to fit your needs
- Breastfeeding classes serving the Omaha area
All services are provided by Diane Erdmann, RN BSN IBCLC. Diane has seen thousands of babies over the years, including ones with latch difficulties, weight gain issues, jaundice, multiple births and premature infants. She has extensive experience working with postpartum moms with nipple soreness, mastitis and yeast infections along with moms dealing with low or overabundant milk supply. As an experienced Lactation Consultant in the Omaha area, you can expect a high level of support and expertise close to home.
Contact Diane today for your one-on-one consultation.